Our summer can be defined in two words: packing and boxes.
So many of you have been so gracious in praying for me and my family during this season of transition and you continually grace us by asking how you can continually pray for us. So the time has finally come the moving truck has left and it is time for us to go.
With that being said here is how you can be praying for us as a family as we drive out today to Colorado.
This is the first of several posts specifically regarding how you can pray for us. I thank you advance for all your support.
- Safety in our travels as we will be making the 18-hour trek over two days arriving in Fort Collins on Friday.
- That movers would get there on Schedule (Friday) and all of our stuff would be intact.
- All the logistics and details of getting settled in would go smoothly -- getting utilities, cable and other amenities all set up.
- Rhett & Emersen would love their new school and make great friends right away -- they start Tuesday Aug. 21
- Our home in San Diego would sell quickly and at the optimum price.
- God's continual grace, peace and favor.
- That it would be a fun road trip.